Landscape Maintenance for Residential & Commercial Clients in St. Louis
Mitchell Lawn and Landscaping offers landscape maintenance to residential and commercial clients located throughout the entire St. Louis area. As a full service lawn and landscaping company, we can maintain your plant, flower, and tree beds; mow, fertilize, and maintain your grass; and offer a number of other services that will keep your landscaping looking its best.
If you would like to learn more about our landscape maintenance services that are available for commercial clients throughout the St. Louis area or you would like to schedule landscaping maintenance services for your residential or commercial property, please contact our landscaping company today. You can also learn more about our residential landscaping and lawn care service or our commercial landscaping services online.
Our Landscaping Maintenance Services
Our complete landscaping maintenance services, which are available to commercial and residential clients throughout the St. Louis area include:
- Mowing: With this landscaping maintenance service, we will mow and maintain your grass weekly beginning around the end of March or first of April. We will also trim and edge any sidewalks and obstacles and blow clippings from concrete surfaces.
- Fertilizing: We will fertilize your lawn six times per growing season to keep it looking its best. We can also perform any spot treatments if necessary to promote proper lawn growth.
- Bed Care Treatment: As part of our landscaping maintenance services, we will help minimize and control weeds in your landscaping by applying weed control treatments to your flower and plant beds.
- Bed Clean-Up: We suggest two bed clean-ups per year to remove the debris, leaves, and pine needles that will collect in your plant beds.
- Shovel Edging: This landscaping maintenance service will create a clearly defined bed/turf line around all landscaped beds and trees. In addition, shovel edging will help eliminate a lot of the mulch run off into the grass during thunderstorms.
- Mulching: With our mulching services, we will spread mulch in all of your beds and around your trees as needed for aesthetic appeal and weed control.
- Cultivation of Mulch: This landscaping maintenance service will rejuvenate the original color of your mulch and help to promote the exchange of nutrients and water for optimal plant growth.
- Trimming and Pruning: With this service, we will trim and prune any shrubs, plants, and ornamental grasses to ensure good shape and plant health.
- Irrigation Startup & Backflow Test: A system startup for your irrigation system includes turning the water on, replacing the batter in the clock, checking the sprinkler head coverage, and completing a test for county records.
- Irrigation Inspection: As part of our landscaping maintenance services, we will inspect your irrigation system three times per year to ensure proper coverage.
- Irrigation Winterization: The fall shutdown of your irrigation system includes turning off the water main, blowing all lines free of water, and draining the backflow device.
- Lawn Aeration: Aeration is an important landscaping maintenance service that will reduce soil compaction and allow fertilizers to beautify your turf.
- Over-Seeding: We perform over-seeding services following aeration in order to ensure a healthy and full lawn.
- Tree Trimming: Tree trimming is an important landscaping maintenance service that will keep your trees healthy and properly shaped. During this service, we will eliminate dead, damaged, or unproductive branches, and remove any limbs that obstruct sidewalks or roads.
- Leaf Removal: With our leaf removal service, we will remove fallen leaves from both your landscaping beds and turf areas.
- Spring & Fall Annual Planting: We can plant a variety of annual flowers and plants throughout your landscape to provide color and design in any season.
- Flower Care: This landscaping maintenance service will keep your flowers looking their best. It includes weeding, minor pruning, watering, and fertilizing flowers and annuals.
- Preparation of Annual Beds: This service prepares beds for planting by cultivating the soil and adding necessary amendments to the soil to help with the annuals growth.
- Removal of Annuals: This landscaping maintenance service includes removing any dead annuals after the growing season has ended.
- Tree & Shrub Care: We will apply a number of treatments to your trees and shrubs in order to ensure health and prevent disease or insects.
Learn More About our Landscape Maintenance Services
If you would like to learn more about any of our landscape maintenance services, please contact us today. You can also contact us online or by phone to schedule a meeting with our St. Louis landscaping company in order to determine which landscaping maintenance services you need. As a leading landscaping company serving the St. Louis area, we have the local experience and knowledge needed to meet all of your residential lawn care and commercial landscaping needs.